My best friend

My best friend

Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Voicemail

I am thinking about customizing my voicemail, but I am not sure if I should stick to the boring, normal voicemail: "Hi, this is me, sorry I am not here to answer your call. Please leave me your name and a message and I'll call you back ASAP." Or should I try one of these funny scripted voicemail that I found online:

(1) You know what I hate about voicemail messages? They go on and on, wasting your time. I mean, all they really need to say is, "We aren't in, leave a message." That's why I've decided to keep mine simple and short. I pledge to you, my caller, that you will never have to suffer through another long answering machine message when you call me.

(2) Greetings, you have reached the Sixth Sense Detective Agency. We know how you are and what you want, so at the sound of the tone, please hang up.

(3) This is not a voicemail; this is a telepathic thought-recording device. After the tone, think about your name, your reason for calling, and a number where I can reach you and I'll think about returning your call.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mai,
    What a cute puppy!
    You do have a unique sense of humor. Yes, I encourage you to stay away from the boring voice messages and create something more interesting. Also, make sure it is short and sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mai,
    Your puppy is adorable--I am going to upload my dog's picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Mai!!!

    Love the unique styled voice-mails :) thinking of adopting one of them!
    PS- is this your pet? what's its(since i dn't know whether it's a he or she)name?

    ReplyDelete